#Job No. CC1009.
£30,000 + Pension + Holidays + Healthcare cash plan + Retail Vouchers + Staff discount + Cycle to work scheme + Childcare Vouchers
Production Supervisor position available within a well-established & growing manufacturer. The business has exciting plans for the future and is forecasting to substantially increase its turnover over the next few years. The company are investing in their staff and introducing exciting training prospects.
This role would suit a candidate from ANY food or FMCG production background with leadership experience. You will have proven continuous improvement experience and be confident overseeing a team on the shop floor.
The role is predominantly shop floor based and so the successful candidate will be heavily involved in the daily operations and managing HACCP standards. You will be responsible for dealing with any issues, driving KPI’S, improving efficiencies and ensuring quality standards are met. Reporting into the Site Manager, you will also oversee the hygiene department, ensuring daily checks and cleaning logs are maintained and updated.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company who invest heavily in their staff. This role would suit candidates from ANY FMCG environment looking for a company who truly values their staff.
* Managing shop floor team of 80
* Driving KPIs to hit targets
* Ensuring HACCP, quality and hygiene standards are met
* Providing a leadership support function to teams and motivating staff to achieve production goals.
* Proven leadership experience
* From ANY FMCG production background
* Strong communications skills, both written and oral with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels