#Job No. RM478.
Production Planning Coordinator
Monday to Friday 40 hours
Competitive Salary + Contributory Pension + Company Sick Pay + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Production Coordinator required for a successful manufacturer. This is a new role created due to planned growth and a great opportunity to make an impact right at the heart of the planning process.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous production planning/ coordination experience within any manufacturing company. You will be confident in using IT systems such as Microsoft Package and have previous exposure to scheduling, coordination and dealing with suppliers/ hauliers. This role will require travel between the company's sites.
Your role will be to help improve the planning and distribution process across the Company’s many sites. Based at Carlisle you will ensure that each site can efficiently fulfill their contracts and that sites have enough stock on hand for each order. You will help to maintain the master resource planning systems that are shared across the sites and act as a central point of contact for on site production planners.
The Company are the largest service provider in their industry in the UK and can offer long term career stability. This is a brand new role due to growth and the successful candidate will receive internal training on their bespoke systems.
* Improving the planning and distribution process.
* Liaising with 7 sites across the UK.
* Monitoring stock control and orders.
* Working alongside Sales and Logistics Teams.
* Sales and production forecasting.
The Production Planner/ Coordinator:
* Experience in ANY manufacturing/ production scheduling role
* Knowledge of supply chain and distribution management
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Package
* Experience liaising with customers and suppliers
* Confident in prioritising workloads.