#Job No. EA82.
Production Quality Manager
Up to £42,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Matched Pension + Life Assurance 4x + Training and Development Opportunities.
Monday to Thursday, 7.30 to 16.00 & Friday, 7.30 to 14.00
Production Quality Manager required for an expanding manufacturer of back-up power products. This role offers a great working environment and close-knit team with further opportunities for development and progression.
The successful Production Quality Manager will be from ANY Manufacturing Quality background with senior or leadership experience. You will need experience of adhering to ISO 9001 standards. You will need some previous lean manufacturing experience.
The Production Quality Manager:
* Management of 8Ds/Corrective Action Reports to eliminate the repeat of the issue.
* Undertaking manufacturing root cause failure analysis based on customer warranty of returned products.
* Involvement in carrying out internal and external audits for systems and products.
* Contain quality issues and ensure preventative actions are in place.
* Liaising between the different departments and lead meetings on Quality issues and investigations.
* Write improvement plans and SOP’s to ensure standards are maintained or improved.
* Analyse data from machinery to focus on process improvement where possible, such as: scrap reduction, improvements in cycle time, reduction of defect rates and warranty return improvements.
* Managing KPI’s for each production unit and monitoring action plans.
* Managing of 6 direct reports and overseeing performance management.
* Working across various production areas including assembly.
The successful Production Quality Manager:
* You will be from ANY Manufacturing Quality background with senior or leadership experience (Management training will be provided for those without previous management experience).
* You will need experience of adhering to ISO 9001 standards.
* You will need excellent problem-solving skills such as 8D and 5Y’s.
* You will need some previous Lean manufacturing experience (further training can be provided).