#Job No. RM570B.
Production Supervisor (Team Leader)
Circa £30,000 + Pension + 28 Days Holiday + Death in Service
Monday to Friday 6am to 3pm
Production Supervisor required for a well-established FMCG manufacturer who can offer a long term stable role and training for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within FMCG, ideally food, as a production Team Leader/ Supervisor. You will have a good understanding of manufacturing processes and be confident in managing a small team of production operatives.
Your role will be to oversee a specific food production and packaging line and ensure production KPIs are met. You will ensure all operatives in your team are working efficiently and to appropriate H & S and hygiene regulations and report any incidents as required.
The company have 3 sites in the Aberdeenshire area and can offer a stable career opportunity.
* Day to day setting up and overseeing of the production lines.
* Ensuring production KPIs are hit.
* Overseeing a small team of operatives and line leaders.
* Control of raw materials.
* Ensuring H & S and hygiene regulations are followed.
The Production Supervisor:
* Experience working in FMCG or manufacturing environment.
* Confident in managing a small team of operatives.
* Good understanding of H & S practices.
* Experience of HACCP highly desired.