#Job No. EA141.
Production Team Leader (Nights)
£32,000 to £36,000 DOE + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension
Park Royal, London
Sunday to Friday, 48 hours, 5 Days out of 6.
6pm to 2.30/4am.
Production Team Leader required for a growing FMCG company within the food industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful Production Team Leader to join role with opportunities for career progression.
The successful Production Team Leader will be from ANY high volume FMCG production background with leadership experience. Those with food processing experience would be at an advantage, although training can be provided.
The company supply over 400 products into high end market leading restaurant chains and brands, with plans to increase their production volume providing opportunities for development.
The Production Team Leader:
* Managing a team of operators.
* 60% Hands on and 40% Leadership responsibility.
* Overseeing the day to day of production operations.
* Processing orders and delegating to the operators to ensure that orders are completed to be delivered to the warehouse.
* Ensuring KPI targets are met, including quality, order processing time and H&S.
* Ensuring SOP’s are followed and providing training to agency staff and experienced staff where necessary.
The Successful Production Team Leader:
* You will be from ANY high volume FMCG production background with leadership experience.
* Those with food processing experience would be at an advantage, although training can be provided.