#Job No. PM534.
£30,000 to £45,000 DOE + Company Contributory Pension + Healthcare + Generous Benefits Package
Project Engineer required with a mechanical engineering background is required for this cradle to grave role with a true market leader.
Applicants will be considered from any mechanical industry. Candidates from bulk solids storage, materials handling equipment or bespoke fabrications backgrounds transfer really well.
In this role, you will provide a high level Project Engineering service where you will take shared ownership of projects from (and in some cases before) the point of order and deliver systems on time and within budget.
The company is renowned nationally for its engineering design and product capabilities. They are a stable employer and you will join an experienced and efficient team that actively shares knowledge.
* Review and checking of project information provided from point of order
* Regular reporting to Management on customer relations and project performance
* Providing clear and thorough technical information and support to internal departments as required in order to execute the contract
* Check designs to ensure that the plans are to specification etc.
* Close liaison with Service Team to ensure on site and service requirements are managed and controlled effectively and with the boundaries of individual projects
* Influence the use of standard systems and products to meet application requirements
* Ensure compliance and documentation responsibilities are adhered to as required by individual projects
* Manage customer visits including pre order material trials and pre delivery testing
* Continuous development of internal systems and procedures as required by your areas of responsibilities
* Will have project engineering experience within any industry. Bulk solids storage, materials handling equipment or bespoke fabrications experience transfers really well.
* Will have experience of cradle to grave project management and of juggling multiple projects at any one time that are at different stages in the project lifecycle.