#Job No. SO63aa.
Project Manager (Engineer)
Circa £35,000 + Holidays + Pension + Potential Progression + Mileage Allowance
Days Based Role. 08:30 to 17:30
Project Manager required for a well established supplier who are market leaders in their industry. This is a great opportunity for you to have a big impact within a small company where you will be involved in the full product life cycle.
The role will suit candidates have experience in a project manager role or project engineers looking to make the step up. Candidates must have experience in the hydraulic or mechanical engineering sector or construction industry. Candidates must have previous CAD and technical drawing experience. Candidates with previous hands on experience in an engineering role are encourage to apply.
The role will involve cradle to grave project management. You will be required to see projects through to meet targets and budget requirements. The role will involve customer liaison and site visits as well as occasional international visits to suppliers. You will be required to carry out work to health and safety requirements and quality standards.
The role will require autonomous work and gives an opportunity for the candidate to take ownership of their work and play a key role.
* Cradle to Grave Project Management of Crane attachment products
* Meet Targets and Budget Requirements
* Customer Liaison, Site Visits and Supplier Visits.
* Full Product Life Cycle
* Meet Health and Safety requirements and Quality Standards.
* Project Management Experience
* Hydraulic, Mechanical Engineering or Construction Industry Experience
* CAD and Technical drawing Experience