#Job No. TD487.
£45,000 to £50,000 + 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holiday + Company Pension + Bonus
Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 with a 16:30 finish on Friday
Project Manager required for a market leading engineering company who can offer an excellent opportunity to join a skilled and growing team, where you will work on technical and varied projects.
The Project Manager role will suit candidates from any oil/gas or similar industrial background who are used to managing technical projects and liaising with domestic and international points of contact. You will need to be comfortable travelling overseas on a monthly basis. You will deal with mostly mechanical products, so will need to be comfortable speaking to suppliers and clients’ about mechanical aspects.
The Project Manager will involve developing project schedules, cost management/improving margins where possible, manage time frames resources and budget, identify and manage potential issues.
Working with UK project team and extended resources globally and liaise with clients and suppliers in the UK and overseas (Europe, Asia and Middle East). You will manage projects from reviewing the client requirements to the delivery and commissioning of the equipment.
* Creating project schedules
* Liaising with clients and suppliers to establish accurate time frames and budgets
* Working out of the UK office and with extended resources globally
* Mechanical engineering experience
* Comfortable managing projects within in oil/gas or similar industrial sectors
* Comfortable to travel domestically and internationally (on average one trip a month)