#Job No. TW456.
Project Manager (SCADA / PLC / Automation / Electrical Controls)
£45,000 - £50,000 + Overtime + Generous Benefits Package (OTE is likely to be between £55,000 and £62,500)
Project Manager required with an in-depth knowledge of PLC controls and/or SCADA for a well-respected automation and control systems company.
This role involves a varied and challenging mix of projects in highly regulated industries. You will get involved in cradle to grave project management from sales quotation to product delivery. The role is approximately 80% office based but will involve 20% travel.
The role will suit candidates who are used to juggling a range of different projects at different stages in their life cycle and within highly regulated industries.
The company continually invests in its staff and gives excellent training and development. The business regularly sends staff on manufacturer training courses and offers great in-house skills coaching.
As a senior member of the project team you will ensure that industrial automation solutions are delivered to the highest standards. You will also get directly involved in the company’s most high value and complex projects.
You will see projects through from inception to commissioning handover at client sites.
The Project Manager role:
* Cradle to grave project management of PLC and/or SCADA based control and automation systems.
* 80% office based and 20% travel (Pool car will be provided and all travel arranged).
* Face to face, telephone and e-mail client contact.
* Working on a number of projects simultaneously ranging in value between £20,000 to £500,000.
* Production of technical documentation (e.g. product specifications and quality plans).
The Project Manager:
* Strong experience in any of the following SCADA / PLC / SQL / Automation / Electrical Controls.
* Experience of project managing complex automation solutions from end to end.
* Able to write complex automation programmes from scratch on ANY manufacturers software.