#Job No. CC1064.
£45,000 + Pension + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Weston Super Mare
Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Manager required for well-established manufacturing company. This is a new position for this site so you will have the opportunity to make it your own.
Although this is a quality focused role, the successful candidate will have experience of overseeing all 3 departments, Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental sectors. Those from manufacturing and facilities backgrounds are encouraged to apply. You will hold a NEBOSH qualification (or equivalent) and be confident conducting both internal and external audits. Strong IT literacy is a must.
The business have sites located across the UK and distribute their products internationally. The business are health and safety complaint and ISO accredited. You will uphold and update these standards and make improvements where necessary. The company are looking for a candidate who is confident interacting with the shop floor as you’ll be working closely with the team to ensure health and safety standards are maintained across the whole facility. You will work independently, closely alongside the Managing Director and Quality teams.
Part of your role will involve conducting training sessions for employees where necessary. This may include manual handling, COSHH or fire prevention courses. You will also prepare technical documentation including OEM product specifications. Your role will focus specifically on product quality, conducting audits and inspections and feeding back to the MD.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a successful, manufacturing business. You will bring your knowledge and experience to the site and make the role your own.
The QHSE role:
* Maintaining quality standards via the strategic management of the QMS system
* Managing all Health and Safety for the Site
* Overseeing environmental standards and making sure these are maintained
* Mixture of shop floor and office based work
The QHSE Manager:
* Experience overseeing Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental standards
* Bias of skill / experience will be in Quality Management
* From any manufacturing or facilities background
* Hold a NEBOSH certificate (or equivalent)