#Job No. MC343.
£37,500 + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
QHSE Manager required for a leading manufacturing and distribution company with a presence recognised across the UK. This is a great opportunity for someone experienced with quality, health and safety and environmental policies to play a key role within a reputable company.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of quality, health and safety and environmental legislation such as ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO18001 and must have some experience implementing them in any manufacturing/distribution environment. You MUST also hold a relevant health and safety qualification, NEBOSH or equivalent.
This role will be based in Enfield where ISO9001, ISO14001 ad ISO18001 standards are already established. You will be responsible for implementing and then maintaining these standards through audits across the company’s four other sites across the UK. Compliance will be a key part of this role and you will also be involved in creating new company policies specific to various matters.
You will be responsible for developing staff training processes to make sure these standards are continuously achieved and be a key driver in making relevant changes to reduce any quality issues and waste.
You will be expected to travel to the other sites on a rate occasion, roughly visiting a different site once a month, though all travel costs will be covered.
This is a great opportunity for someone experienced within QHSE to join a leading company where they can truly be a key player within the team.
* Implementing and maintaining ISO standards (ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO18001) across five sites in total throughout the UK.
* Create new company quality, health and safety & environmental policies.
* Support policy and standard training.
* Knowledge of implementing andy of the following QHSE standards ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO18001
* Experience working in ANY manufacturing environment
* NEBOSH or equivalent qualification