#Job No. JS83A.
Quality Administrator (Manufacturing)
Competitive Salary + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Pension + Staff discounts with local businesses
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm, 1-hour lunch break, 35 Hours a Week
Quality Administrator required for a market leading manufacturing company who offer great internal training and a varied role.
The Quality Administrator role would be suited to a candidate with a strong background of working to accuracy, quality standards and delivering effective communication. Candidates need to be confident communicating with customers and suppliers. Candidates with quality or regulatory experience from any background are encouraged to apply. Experience in the pharmaceutical and food industry is advantageous but not essential.
The Quality Administrator role involves ensuring the compliance of products to company standards as well as reporting appropriate documentation. The role demands responsibility with international registrations and ensuring packaging compliance and the associated documentation and record keeping. There is a strong supplier liaison element to the role and reviewing suppliers’ specifications and communicating any issues is a vital part of the role. As well as working with suppliers the role requires working with customers and dealing with any queries accordingly.
This is a great chance for a candidate with quality or regulatory experience to join a company in a period of growth looking to expand and offer a varied role with responsibility.
The Quality Administrator Role:
* Ensuring products are to company and industry standards
* Ensure regulatory compliance of Lifeplan Products and report any deviation to Regulatory Manager
* Assist with the registration of Lifeplan products with the Vegan Society
* Attend HFMA events and keep up to date with EU/UK legislation and MHRA guidelines regarding Food, Food Supplements and Herbal products
* Contribute as required to annual ISO audit preparation
* Assist with Stability Protocols and product testing
* Completing relevant documentation
* Communicating with suppliers and customers
* Will have authority to:
prepare, stamp, sign and issue registration documents
release batches of food supplements (not licensed medicinal products)
to reject and quarantine batches in line with SOPs
release incoming goods from QC following approved SOPs
The Quality Coordinator:
* Previous quality or regulatory experience
* Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Proficient in maths and ability to understand technical detail and legislative documents
* From any background, ideally pharmaceutical
* Good communication and written skills