#Job No. EA290.
Quality Assurance Operative
Starting from £21,000 DOE + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover + Full Training + Great working environment
Monday to Friday, 39 Hours.
Quality Assurance Operative required for a professional and friendly engineering company. This is a great opportunity to get stuck into a fast moving role.
The Successful Quality Assurance Operative will be IT literate, have strong time management skills and able to work on their own initiative. Audit trained to ISO9001:2015 is preferred, but not essential. Any previous experience in a role related directly to QA or QC is highly advantageous, although similar backgrounds will also be considered.
The Quality Assurance Operative Role:
* Auditing, providing training, reviewing and improving systems.
* Assisting with internal batch testing and quality checks.
* Assist with internal KPI monitoring and communications.
* Oversee supply chain control, approved suppliers and supplier returns.
* Collection of data for analysis.
The Successful Quality Assurance Operative:
* You will be IT literate
* Able to work on their own initiative.
* Audit trained to ISO9001:2015 is preferred, but not essential.
* Experience related directly to QA or QC is preferred but not essential.