#Job No. RM522.
Quality Control Technician
Circa £18,500 + Overtime Rates + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Monday to Friday, 7am to 3.30pm
Quality Assurance Technician is required for a well established food manufacturer who can offer a long term stable role and training for the right candidate.
The role will suit candidates who have experience in ANY role where you have been involved in quality checks, documentation or similar but those from a food manufacturing background are highly desired. You will need to be confident quality checking finished products and working with team leaders to ensure quality standards are being worked to.
Your role will involve taking samples from fish and seafood products, working with the Technical manager and other team members to support with data collection and reporting trends, ensuring quality is maintained throughout the whole process and keeping accurate and detailed records of all work.
The company have 3 sites in the Aberdeenshire area and can offer a stable career opportunity.
* Contribute with process and quality improvements methods
* Accurate record keeping of all data, trends and suggested improvements
* Process and Equipment checks on the shop floor
* Following standard operating procedures
The Quality Assurance Technician:
* Comfortable working within a food manufacturing environment.
* Happy to work a morning shift pattern.
* High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
* Able to adhere to H & S requirements.