#Job No. RM583.
Quality Control Technician (Team Leader)
£9.61 an hour + Overtime Rates + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Monday to Friday
Quality Control Technician is required for a well established food manufacturer who can offer a long term stable role and a team lead opportunity for the right candidate.
The role will suit candidates who have experience in ANY role where you have been involved in quality checks, documentation or similar but those from a food manufacturing background are highly desired. You will need to be confident quality checking finished products and working with team leaders to ensure quality standards are being worked to.
Your role will involve taking samples from seafood products, working with the Technical manager and other team members to support with data collection and reporting trends, ensuring quality is maintained throughout the whole process and keeping accurate and detailed records of all work.
The company are the largest provider of their product in Europe and can offer long term career stability.
* Contribute with process and quality improvements methods
* Accurate record keeping of all data, trends and suggested improvements
* Process and Equipment checks on the shop floor
* Following standard operating procedures
The Quality Control Technician:
* Comfortable working within a food manufacturing environment.
* Happy to work a Monday to Friday shift pattern.
* High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
* Able to adhere to H & S requirements.