#Job No. TW480.
Quality Engineer (Electronic Systems)
Competitive Salary + Overtime + Holiday + Cycle to Work Scheme + Life Assurance + Company Pension + Great Benefits Package
Monday to Friday days
Quality Engineer required for an electronics manufacturing company who can offer the opportunity to work in a state of the art facility. Your work will be key in the implementation of quality systems and driving through positive changes.
The Quality Engineer role will suit candidates who are certified auditors from any manufacturing industry. The company holds ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949. Ideally you will hold an Electronics degree or equivalent.
The Quality Engineer role will involve performing audits, supporting improvement activities and dealing with a range of product and / or customer issues. The role will have a wide scope and will be challenging.
The Quality Engineer Role:
* Improving and maintaining the ISO9001 / IATF16949 Quality system
* Management reviews ISO9k / IATF16949 / ISO14K / CSR
* Internal, external, customer / supplier audits (both internal & external)
* PCN & PPAP creation processes
* Dealing with customer enquiries / complaints / resolving customer issues
The Quality Engineer:
* Experienced Quality Engineer with knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949.
* Experience with core tools such as FMEA / SPC / MSA / PPAP / APQP
* Certified Auditor
* Ideally hold an Electronics Degree or equivalent
* Strong communication and report writing skills