#Job No. JS235.
Competitive Salary + Bonus (10%) + Generous Pension Scheme + 25 Holidays which rise with service + Bank Holidays + Fantastic Training Opportunities + Potential Progression + Gym Voucher Scheme + Private Healthcare + 4 times Death in Service Benefit
Quality Inspector required for a well-established and innovative company who are market leaders in their industry. They offer a varied role where you will be hands on with the company products and involved in process and supplier manufacturing quality.
To apply for the Quality Inspector role, you will be qualified to HNC level or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline. Candidates can come from any manufacturing background, however, candidates with automotive or electronics experience are encouraged to apply. Candidates must be computer literate with a passion for quality management and processes.
The Quality Inspector will play an important role in reducing quality issues and provide prompt resolutions. You will be involved predominantly with product quality as well as process and supplier quality. There will be an emphasis on improving quality standards (ISO:9001), You will also be required to conduct internal audits. There will be responsibility for management & implementation of product upgrades and improvement where needed. There will be occasional travel required with the role.
This is a fantastic career move for applicants who wish to join a growing company who offer a fantastic working environment and job stability. They are market leaders in their innovative industry and are a brand associated with commercial vehicle and plant safety devices and quality. There is fantastic potential progression available for suitable candidates.
The Quality Inspector Role:
* Predominantly Product quality, as well as process and supplier quality.
* Working on and improving quality standards such as ISO:9001.
* Internal Auditing.
* Management & implementation of product upgrades and changes as needed.
The Quality Inspector:
* Experience in a quality focussed role
* Qualified to HNC level or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline.
* Candidates can transfer from any manufacturing background, candidates with automotive or electronic experience are encouraged to apply