#Job No. CC1061.
£42,000 to £46,000 + Pension + Flextime
Quality Manager required for a steadily growing manufacturing company offering a bespoke product range. The company have an excellent staff retention rate and offer internal training opportunities.
The successful candidate will feel confident managing the company’s quality management systems and implementing new quality standards and procedures. You will have strong working knowledge of ISO 9001 and be a confident internal, lead auditor. Those with knowledge of FAR/EASA Part 145 will be at a strong advantage but not essential.
The role itself reports into the general manager, you role will entail maintaining product and supplier manufacturing quality standards. This will involve upholding and implementing new/existing ISO9001 quality standards. Conducting internal audits and on occasion travelling to meet suppliers will be required, only a couple of times a year. You will also oversee a team of quality inspection technicians, this will involve ensuring training is up to date and health and safety standards are adhered to.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business, you will work for a progressive company where you will play an integral part in the development of the organization.
* Managing all quality standards/systems
* Managing a team of quality inspectors
* Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager to maintain company standards
* Leasing with customers and suppliers
* Flextime and early finish on a Friday
* You will come from ANY manufacturing background
* Knowledge of ISO 9001
* Confident managing small team of inspectors
* Excellent IT/communication skills