#Job No. GR1.
Newark On Trent
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Friday, 8.30am to 3.45pm (45 minutes for lunch daily)
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Pension + Medicash + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
Quality Manager required for a growing manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to really make a difference by implementing new processes and procedures on site and by creating a Lean focused culture.
The successful candidate will have Quality Management experience in ANY manufacturing environment. You will have experience of internal and external auditing to ISO 9001 standards, working with a variety of quality tools and implementing Lean practices. Previous people management experience is highly advantageous.
Your role will be split between the office and shop floor and you will manage the day to day running of the quality department. You will manage a team of 3 quality inspectors. You will get involved with implementing Lean processes and procedures across site and implementing new QMS (in particular flowlines). You will take part in external supplier audits as well as visiting customers to ensure quality remains consistent throughout the process. You will be responsible for supplier paperwork, analysis of material flow and issuing and monitoring all required quality documentation.
The company are well established in their industry supplying to the construction sector.
* Day to day running of the quality department.
* Managing a team of 3 Quality Inspectors.
* Promote the ethos of Quality and Lean within the business (internal and external).
* Implementing new QMS processes and procedures on site.
* Ensuring compliance with project and product requirements and specifications.
* Administer a review process to select and prioritise continuous improvement initiatives.
The Quality Manager:
* Previous experience in a Senior Quality or Quality Management role
* Experience of External and Internal audits.
* Experience of implementing processes and procedures.
* Lean manufacturing experience.