#Job No. RM502.
Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and 4.10pm Finish on a Friday.
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum + Quarterly Performance Bonus + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Quality, Health and Safety Manager required for a successful niche manufacturer. This is a great chance to work in a company that are employee focussed and improvements driven.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Quality Manager from any manufacturing background. Those with experience working with a variety of product lines and of batch manufacturing will have a considerable advantage. You will be confident of working to ISO 9001 standards and be comfortable in carrying out internal audits.
The company have recently transitioned to ISO 9001:2015 so maintaining these standards and quality processes across site will be your key focus. You will manage the day to day running of the Quality department and manage a small team of QA officers. You’ll play a key role in the management team ensuring Health and Safety standards are met and that the company’s products are fit for purpose, dealing with any complaints and non conformance issues.
The company are well established and have a great reputation world wide for providing specialist products. Their products can be found in a variety of industries including FMCG, Automotive, Chemicals, Electronics and more.
* Day to day responsibility of the Quality Department.
* Responsible for 3 QA officers.
* Carry out internal audits across site.
* Maintaining ISO 9001 and quality standards across site.
* Ensuring H & S standards are met.
The Quality Manager:
* Quality experience within a manufacturing environment.
* Experience of working to ISO 9001: 2015 standards.
* Internal auditing experience.
* Competent using Microsoft Office.