#Job No. TD460.
Quality Manager (6 to 12 Month Contract)
Pro Rata Up to £35,000 + Holiday + Pension + Training
Monday to Friday role, but with flexibility to cover evening or weekends on occasion
Quality Manager required for a market leading food production company, who can offer an excellent opportunity to be a senior team member on site and help develop and grow with the company.
The Quality Manager will suit candidates from any food manufacturing company who have experience within a quality/technical role. You will need to be experienced with Food Safety, HACCP Level 3 and BRC standards and be confident to maintain and improve all quality processes. You will need to be confident to work autonomously and liaise with internal managers to ensure all processes and standards are being adhered to.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for a Quality Assurance Technician and an apprentice day to day. You will be responsible for making sure all departments are working to the required food safety, HACCP and BRC standards, ensuring the site is always ‘audit ready’, ensure all staff are trained to the required BRC standards and support health and safety and hygiene teams to adopt best practice. You will need to manage quality standards and procedures to make sure the company can continue to keep extremely high quality standards as the company grows.
The Quality Manager Role:
* Manage and improve quality standards and procedures
* Ensure all staff are trained to the relevant BRC and food safety standards
* Ensure all teams and managers are aware of and working to the best practice and quality standards
* Predominantly working Monday to Friday Day, but with some flexibility to cover evenings and/or weekend shifts
The Quality Manager:
* Knowledge of HACCP Level 3, Food Safety, Food Hygiene, BRC standards
* Confident training all colleagues to the relevant standards
* Food manufacturing/production experience