#Job No. RM526B.
Refrigeration Engineer (HVAC)
Covering a South East Patch
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (Paid door to door!)
£30,000 to £40,000 basic + Company Van + Weekend Call out (1 in 4) + Overtime 1.5x rate
Refrigeration Engineer required for an established refrigeration and HVAC service provider. The company have recently won large retail contracts and so are looking for reliable engineers wanting a role with variety and potential for overtime.
To apply for the role you need have experience servicing and maintaining AC and refrigeration equipment in a commercial environment. You will ideally hold the F-Gas qualification as you will be working on a number of refrigerated units within retail environments. Candidates with C & G in commercial refrigeration & air conditioning systems are also highly encouraged to apply.
Your role will be primarily focused on carrying out service and maintenance on commercial refrigeration units within a retail environment. You will cover the South East Patch including some of London, working to PPM schedules, diagnosing and identifying faults on equipment. You will be working independently, in a customer facing position where you will deal with members of the public.
The company are family run and are extremely employee focused. They are in the process of implementing new service management systems to make your role easier and can offer long term security.
The Refrigeration Engineer role:
* Service and breakdown of AC and refrigeration equipment
* Diagnosis and fault-finding on commercial equipment
* A bias towards refrigeration work
* 45 Hours a week Monday to Friday
* Call out 1 weekend in 4
* Working across the South East patch
* Work flexibility - The role will involve some evening work to carry out out of hours repairs, this may be required at short notice
The Refrigeration Engineer:
* Significant experience in a commercial HVAC role
* Ideally holds a C&G 2079 F-Gas qualification
* Holds a Driving License