#Job No. JD432.
Competitive Salary + Company Car with Personal Use and Work and Personal Fuel Paid For + Healthcare Plan + 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Generous Company Pension
Sales Engineer required for a market leading, family owned manufacturer who are recruiting due to expansion. The company are looking to bring in a Sales Engineer to allow them to provide full coverage to previous, existing, and new clients.
The successful candidate will be from a Sales background with experience or knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, this can be in industry or through personal hobbies and interests, for example building classic cars.
This role is a varied role where you will be focused on Business Development but also involved with marketing and technical. You will be office and field based, as this is a brand new role the split between the two is difficult to define, though you should expect to spend approximately 50% of your time meeting clients across the UK and be prepared to travel overseas from time to time if required.
The business are looking for the successful candidate to regenerate old accounts as well as having involvement in new business development and account management, you will be visiting clients, attending trade fairs, and monitoring industry press to generate leads.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable manufacturer that has an excellent reputation within the industry. You be working in an established market for a business renowned for the quality of their product and their approach. The company are an excellent employer and offer a generous remuneration package.
* Office and field based
* Working across the UK with the flexibility to work abroad if required from time to time
* Regenerating old accounts, with involvement in new business development and account management
* Visiting clients and attending trade fairs, whilst monitoring industry news to generate leads
* Sales background with experience of Mechanical Engineering
* Experience can be gained in industry, through qualification or through personal hobbies/interests
* Any experience in materials handling is highly desirable but not essential