#Job No. MC429.
Senior CAD Technician (Overhead Lines)
£36,000 Upwards DOE + 22 Days Holidays rising with service + Pension + Office Social Club + Flexible Working
Monday to Friday, Flexi Time 40 Hours per week.
Senior CAD Technician required for a fast-growing design consultancy. Offering a personable relaxed working environment and great opportunities for development.
The successful Senior CAD Technician will be proficient with Drawing in AutoCAD or Bentley Microstation 2D and 3D. You will have strong experience of the Overhead line industry either transmission or rail, and/or Structural Steelwork. Previous experience of reinforced concrete detailing would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that values their team and offers long term stability, with a variety of project work.
The Senior CAD Technician Role:
* Receiving drawing requests from the projects and engineering team.
* Design in 2D and 3D with AutoCAD or Bentley Microstation.
* Checking the work of Junior Technicians, coaching and supporting development.
* Completing full layout drawings of overhead lines for transmission towers.
* Working across multiple projects at one time.
* Producing Bill of Materials (BOMs).
The Successful Senior CAD Technician:
* You will be proficient with Drawing in AutoCAD 2D and 3D.
* You will have strong experience of the overhead line industry either transmission or rail, and/or structural steelwork.
* Previous experience of reinforced concrete detailing would be advantageous.