#Job No. JS30.
Senior Maintenance Engineer
Basic salary £36,500 + On call standby payments £2500 + Call out and overtime payments at 1.5 x base rate + Pension + Life Cover
DAYS Monday – 8.00am to 4.30pm
Senior Maintenance Engineer sought within a successful producer within the agricultural industry.
The role will be suited to experienced electrically biased maintenance engineers from ANY manufacturing background. You will need to hold the 17th edition, training will be giving on the 18th edition after successful probationary period.
The role will involve primarily involve working to a planned maintenance schedule, as well as this reactive maintenance breakdowns do occur so an important part of the role is adhering to this. Electrically the role will primarily be fault finding three phase electrics although you will understand PLCs to a basic level and be highly competent in electrical installations. You will lead a team of
6 engineers, team leading experience is not essential, if the correct candidate does not have team leading experience, they just need to be willing to take a step up into this role.
Much of the role will be open to the elements and although a mainly dry region you will be subject to wet, hot and cold conditions and frequently carrying out maintenance and repair work at height in these conditions. It is important that the successful candidate is used to similar or prepared to work in this kind of environment.
* Team leadership of 5-6 engineers in a multi-disciplined engineering team in a 24 hour heavy plant based production environment.
* Hands on electrically biased maintenance role working to PPM and reactive breakdown with on call and overtime requirements.
* Completion of the 18th edition after probationary period
The Person Required:
* Electrically biased multi skilled maintenance engineer with team lead experience or ready to take that next step in your career.
* Must hold the 17th edition and formal electrical engineering qualification.
* Worked in ANY manufacturing background