#Job No. TD410.
Senior Production Technician
Competitive salary + 24 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays + Death in Service + Cycle to Work Scheme + Healthcare Cash Plan + Profit Share Scheme + Annual Reviews
Monday to Friday 39 hour a week
A Senior Production Technician is required for a market leading manufacturing company who can offer an interesting and technical role with a long term career.
The Senior Production Technician role will suit candidates from any assembly backgrounds with experience of electro/mechanical assembly and an understanding of electrical schematics. You will work in a multi disciplinary team and be asked to contribute to quality checks and improvement ideas. You will need to be confident managing a small team day to day.
The Senior Production Technician Role will involve mechanical, electronic and electrical assembly/test and maintenance for the entirety of the company’s product range. You will use small hand tools and a variety of glue/varnishing throughout the assembly and work with gas equipment so any experience with Safe gas handling is extremely beneficial, but training can be provided. You will solder to component level and to IPC 620 standard. You will manage a small team and have full accountability for them.
* Mechanical, Electronics and Electrical assembly, fault finding and repair
* Working in a multi disciplinary team to ensure all products are assembled and repaired on time to the required standard
* Experience in any assembly role with soldering experience, ideally to IPC 620 (although training can be provided)
* Confident using various hands tools and soldering equipment
* Experience managing small teams