#Job No. RM467.
Monday to Friday, 39 hours a week.
£16,500 to £18,500 + Company Pension (up to 8%) + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover
Service Administrator position available in a professional and friendly engineering company where you will assist the team in making sure service delivery is managed effectively.
To apply for the role you must have experience in a busy administration role. You will have a good IT knowledge and be confident in using Microsoft Office. You need to demonstrate excellent organisational activities, manage many tasks at once and communicate well with customers.
Your role will be to help carry out all administrative tasks in the service department including dealing with service and repair paperwork, ensuring that engineers have all paperwork required and updating the database as necessary. You will deal with customer enquiries and help to follow up on quotations.
The company are professional and people orientated creating an excellent modern working environment. 10% of their employees have worked for the company for over 10 years.
* Manage all service and repair administration/ paperwork.
* Deal with customer’s queries and enquiries.
* Organise own workload effectively.
* Set-up and revise Service Agreements and update database.
* Experience within a similar role - must have experience in a busy team.
* Excellent administration skills
* Excellent organisational skills