#Job No. TD509.
£25,000 + Holiday + Parking + Pension + Sick Pay + On site Kitchen
Monday to Friday 40 Hours a Week
Service Coordinator required for a well established and successful family run company in Avonmouth. The role will suit those looking for a long term stable role.
The Service Coordinator role will suit candidates’ from any planning, scheduling, co-ordinator or similar roles. You will liaise between clients, sales, shipping and engineers so you will need to be organised and diligent. You will use software to track and log work so you will need to be confident using computers. Candidates from a plant hire or similar backgrounds will be at an advantage, however this is not essential.
The role will involve the organisation of 8 engineers’ day to day activity throughout the South West. You will also speak directly to customers as the first point of contact for warranty related claims, upload claim details to the systems and allocate a service job card to each job, liaise between the engineers and clients to ensure job can be worked efficiently and on time, booking all travel and accommodation for engineers and log all data and reports to the system. Check and monitor timesheets.
The successful candidate must have excellent organisational skills and must be able ability to prioritise work flows and multi task.
* Speak with clients to ensure their requirements can be met by the engineering team
* Organise work flow across a team of 8 engineers
* Job cards are raised and checked for accuracy on return
* Confident working with clients and engineers directly
* Have experience in a controller, scheduling or similar role
* Comfortable using computer software to log and track work flow