#Job No. KS90.
Service Coordinator (Administrator/Scheduler/Planner/Controller)
£21,000 to £22,000 + 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays + Parking + Excellent Pension + Life Assurance
Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours a week 9am to 5pm
Service Coordinator role available in a global people focused business in a busy and varied role. The environment is friendly and team based, you’ll enjoy going to work!
To apply for the role, you need to have some experience in planning, scheduling, coordinating or something similar. Full training on the company's products and systems will be provided.
You’ll be part of a team responsible for scheduling and planning a maintenance contract for a number of prestigious clients. This involves scheduling engineers and ensuring all reports are received and customer are kept informed about their works. You will be the primary contact for the customer.
The company are professional and people orientated creating an excellent team based culture. The company don't cut corners and look after their staff.
* Planning and rescheduling of maintenance & monitoring/reporting on breakdowns & remedial visits and contract performance.
* Liaise with regional technical management in highlighting performance issues concerning the regions’ engineers.
* Working closely with the planning software to arrange the engineers’ call with the customer via telephone/email.
* Preparation of service engineer job packages, checking engineers service reports & logging into the company planning system.
* Experience within a similar role - must have experience in a busy, varied role.
* Strong focus on customer satisfaction and long-term customer relation building.