#Job No. RM458.
Service Coordinator (Scheduler/Planner/Controller)
£19,000 to £21,000 per annum + Benefits Package
Service Coordinator role available in a successful manufacturer and service provider. The role will appeal to those who like being in a people focused environment in a busy and varied role.
To apply for the role, you need to be highly organised, confident communicating over the phone, have excellent attention to detail and must also be computer literate. Those who have some experience planning, scheduling or coordinating engineers and work schedules will be highly suited.
You’ll be part of a team responsible for scheduling and planning maintenance schedules for a number of longstanding clients. This involves scheduling engineers and ensuring all reports are received and customer are kept informed about their works. You will be the primary contact between the engineer and head office.
The company are professional and people orientated creating an excellent team based culture. You will join a team or around 60 staff at the company’s head office.
* Planning and rescheduling of maintenance & monitoring/reporting on breakdowns & remedial visits and contract performance.
* Reporting into the Service Manager
* Working closely with the planning software to arrange the engineers’ call with the customer via telephone/email and tablet.
* Preparation of service engineer job packages, checking engineers service reports & logging into the company planning system.
The Service Coordinator:
* Experience in a service coordinator/ planner role.
* Attention to detail and highly organised.
* Excellent telephone skills.
* IT literate.