#Job No. KL18.
Service Engineer (Cranes)
£28,080 per annum OTE £40,000 + Overtime + Company Van + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Laptop + Phone + Training
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30 (40 hours a Week) + weekend working when required
Service Engineer required for an established company that is a market leader in the crane hire industry. The company provides a great working environment and the opportunity to boost earnings through readily available overtime.
This role will be suitable for Engineers from a heavy plant background. You must have experience working with hydraulics and 24V can bus electrics. Those with experience working with mobile cranes will hold a considerable advantage but this is not essential.
Based from the depot, you will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and repairs on mobile cranes and associated equipment both in the workshop and in the field. You will be required to attend breakdowns as and when they occur. You will cover the Midlands.
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful, market leading company who provide a great working environment and excellent overtime opportunities.
The Service Engineer Role:
* Carry out planned maintenance and repairs on mobile cranes and associated equipment
* Reactive breakdown coverage as and when
* Covering the Midlands
The Service Engineer:
* Service Engineer from a heavy plant background
* Experience working with hydraulics and 24V can bus electrics
* Those with experience working with mobile cranes will hold a considerable advantage