#Job No. JS190.
Service Engineer (Construction Machinery)
£26,026 to £30,030 + Overtime + Vehicle + Equipment, Uniform, Tools, Mobile and PC + Benefits
Service Engineer required within very widely known construction plant company offering competitive pay and career development potential.
The Service Engineer role will be applicable to experienced service engineers from a construction plant, HGV, agricultural, heavy forces equipment engineering or similar background. You will have sound knowledge and experience of diesel engines, transmissions, drive lines, hydraulics, electronics and the associated diagnostics equipment.
The Service Engineer role will be based from home with a company vehicle. You will receive work instructions from the depot and you will ensure that you have all of the required parts and spares in the vehicle. The workload will be within the North Leeds and Wetherby areas and requires someone with strong client facing skills. You will carry out planned service and breakdown response on a wide range of mobile construction plant machinery.
The Service Engineer Role:
* Service engineering on construction plant machinery
* Use of company van, based from home with daily work instructions
* Maintain stock levels in van and ensure all work completed to a high standard
* Ensure customer satisfaction and company standards are always maintained to a high level
The Service Engineer:
* Experienced mechanical engineer from a construction plant, HGV, Agricultural or heavy forces machinery or similar background.
* Hold a relevant mechanical qualification in plant or HGV
* Have good working knowledge of vehicle-based electronics and diagnostics equipment