#Job No. JP6a.
Service Engineer (Generator)
UK Wide Service, Based in Kent.
£24,000 - £32,000 + Overtime Paid up to double time + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Pension + All expenses paid for
37.5 Hours / Week
Service Engineer required for a generator maintenance specialist. A van is provided that is also available for personal use. Training is available and the opportunity for project work.
The successful Service Engineer will have experience of servicing generators or diesel engines alongside electrical experience. Those from an industrial plant background with mechanical and electrical experience are encouraged to apply. Ex-forces candidates are also welcome to apply.
The Service Engineer role will involve installing, servicing, and fault finding on generators UK-wide. You will attend to pre-planned maintenance schedules in a provided van. There is a split between solo and team-based work. 1 week out of 4 you will attend a call-out rota for reactive service procedures. All service-induced expenses will be covered.
The Service Engineer Role:
* UK-wide field service based from Kent
* Mostly pre-planned maintenance
* Fix, repair, refurbish, clean, install, commission, decommission, service and fault find on generators
* 1 week in 4 call-out rota
* Overtime available
* All stay-away paid for
* Training where desired
The successful Service Engineer:
* Experience of working on generators
* Competent electrical and mechanical experience
* Those from an industrial plant background with mechanical and electrical experience are encouraged to apply. Ex-forces candidates are also welcome to apply.
* Full driving license