#Job No. CC991.
Service Engineer (Heavy Plant/Construction Equipment)
East Tilbury (Covering surrounding areas)
£16 to £18 per hour dependent on experience + Overtime + Van + Fuel Card
Service Engineer required for a growing, established business who work on bespoke projects for the construction industry. The company are going from strength to strength and have recently invested in new offices as a result of growth. You will enjoy job security and a friendly, hardworking culture.
The successful candidate will be a mechanically biased engineer from an HGV, heavy plant, construction or a similar associated equipment background. You will be confident working on hydraulics, pneumatics, diesel engines and have strong electrical diagnostic skills.
The role itself is field based. You will be based from home with your van travelling to client locations. You will be working across the Maidstone, Milton Keynes Luton and surrounding areas. On occasion you will be required to stay away (approximately once a week & accommodation will be provided). You will be working on the likes of HGV’s, heavy plant and construction equipment such as diggers and excavators.
You will conduct a mixture of both PPM and reactive maintenance on the fleet. Overtime will be required on occasion as equipment needs to be repaired in a timely manner.
This is an excellent opportunity where you can enjoy an autonomous role. You will work closely alongside the business owner and rewarded for your efforts. You will enjoy a varied, interesting role where you will across multiple sites.
* Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant, HGV, Construction equipment)
* Self employed role with the potential to go permanent
* Inspection, test and repair work
* Ordering spares where required
* Field based work in and around Maidstone, Milton Keynes and Luton patch
* Occasional stay away (approximately once a week & accommodation will be provided) and overtime available
* Mechanically biased
* Strong diagnostic skills
* Engineer from an HGV, heavy plant, construction or a similar associated equipment background.