#Job No. JP7.
Service Engineer (Vending Machines)
£22,000 - £25,000 + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Van + Fuel Card + Contributory Pension
Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
A Service Engineer is required for a vending machine supplier. There is no stay-away involved in this role, great training is given and you are paid door to door.
The Service Engineer will need to have experience of working on vending machines or coffee machines and have sound mechanical and electrical knowledge.
The Service Engineer role will involve attending 6-8 call outs a day, 80% of which will be of a reactive nature. The role itself will include installation, refurbishments, fault finding, and repairs.
This is a great opportunity to join the Businesses Service Team in part of a growing company who supply to the Coventry and surrounding areas including Leicester, Darby, Coventry, Lemmington, and Solihull.
The Service Engineer Role:
* Attend 6-8 call outs a day
* Install, refurbish, and service vending machines
* Liaise with clients on arrival
* Receive individual training
The successful Service Engineer:
* Experience on vending machines, coffee machines or similar transferrable kit
* Sound mechanical and electrical knowledge