#Job No. JS245.
Service Engineer (Mobility Equipment/Hoists/Lifts)
£29,000 to £30,000 per annum + 1 in 4 Weekend Call out + Van + Overtime Rates + 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
South West London Territory
Monday to Friday, 40 Hours
Service Engineer required for a successful manufacturer and service provider. This is a great opportunity to join a stable employer with plenty of opportunity for overtime.
The Service Engineer role will be open to those with any mobility equipment experience including patient hoists/ lifts/ baths/healthcare equipment and patient handling equipment. You will have experience of working with hydraulics/ pneumatics and be able to carry out LOLER inspections. Any electrical experience is highly desired.
The Service Engineer role will be primarily focused on the service and repair of the company’s range of patient hoists and lifts as well as competitor’s products. The role will be based from home covering a South West London territory, organised daily and communicated via iPad and phone. You will also carry out LOLER inspections and promote the company’s preventative maintenance offer.
The company are professional and people orientated creating an excellent team-based culture. You will join a team of 6 engineers in your patch and support a team of around 60 staff at the company’s head office.
The Service Engineer Role:
* Carry out planned and preventative maintenance.
* LOLER Inspections.
* Recommend repairs and improvements to the customer.
* Covering the South West London area
* Working in Care and Nursing Homes.
* Call out rota required for 1 in 4 weekends.
The Service Engineer:
* Experienced service engineer with proven experience on mobility equipment/ patient handling equipment.
* Experience working with hydraulics.
* Experience carrying out LOLER inspections