Service Engineer jobs in Central London / Luton Bennett
 

Apply for Vacancy

Service Engineer

Service Engineer

#Job No. JS64.

  • Location:

    Central London

  • Salary:

    £30k - 35k per year + Bonus Scheme + Company Pensi

  • Type:

    Permanent

Job Description:

Service Engineer



Central London



£30,000 to £35,000 + Overtime (Paid at time and a third) + Bonus Scheme + Company Pension + Internal Training



Interesting and varied multi-skilled Service Engineer job on offer that covers a small territory within Central London! The interesting role involves mechanical, electrical, installation and service aspects. The company offer great internal training on all of their products at their UK head office.



The Service Engineer role will suit a candidate with both mechanical and electrical skills from any engineering background. The job requires previous experience of general mechanical engineering. Electrically, strong experience of wiring, single-phase fault finding and installations is essential.



The Service Engineer will be based at one specific commercial site in Central London 75% of the time. The remaining 25% of the role involves working at other local sites in Central London. The work involved will be both mechanical and electrical installation and service of printing machinery. The role mostly involves work on basic mechanical components with some work on hydraulics and pneumatics taking place. Electrically, the role is concentrated on single phase electrics and wiring. Some three-phase electrical work will take place. A large part of the role is installation work of the company’s product on site.



This is a great opportunity to join a growing global leader in its field. The company are offering long term job security and internal training on all of their products.



The Service Engineer Role:



* Installation, service and repair of printing equipment

* 60/40 split of mechanical to electrical work

* Small territory in Central London



The Service Engineer:



* Electrical/mechanical installation and repair experience from ANY industry.

* From any engineering background. Ex-forces candidates are encouraged to apply

* Previous experience on hydraulics and pneumatics is advantageous but not essential as full training is given on this

* Happy working in Central London