#Job No. cc1023a.
Service Engineer (Medical Devices/Electrical)
Stoke on Trent
£26,000 + £2,000 On-call Payment + 31 Days Holiday + Extensive Training + Van + Phone + Early finish on a Friday + 5% Contributory Pension + Workwear
Service Engineer role available in a growing organisation that design and manufacture medical equipment. The company are extremely employee focused, offer full product training and the opportunity to work within a friendly team.
You will work closely alongside senior members of the team until fully competent on all equipment. The role is primarily based around the Stoke/Cheshire area but there UK travel; meaning you may stay away 2 to 3 nights a week.
The successful candidate will hold a qualification in relevant engineering discipline. To apply for the role engineers need to have electrical/electronic experience. You will also need to have experience installing low voltage electrical / electronic equipment. An example background that transfers well is someone with experience of installing and servicing intruder systems, temperature monitoring or sensor equipment.
The role itself is a mix of maintenance, installation and commissioning at client locations. You will be responsible for the testing and calibration (training given) on hardware and software systems. You will work within laboratories, pharmaceutical and hospital environments.
The company is looking to expand and grow its client portfolio and internal team. This is an opportunity to come and join a company that prides itself on delivering excellent customer service, offers fantastic training opportunities and benefits.
* Travel to client locations to carry out installation & commissioning, repair, service, testing, and calibration within quoted timescales and budgets
* Maintain health and safety standards
* You will be part of an on call rota
* Stay away up to 2/3 evenings a week
* Monday to Thursday: 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 8:30 to 3:30 (Flexible to fit client needs)
* Experience of installing and servicing low voltage electrical / electronic medical equipment
* Experience installing hardware in commercial buildings
* You will be able to use basic PC software such as Outlook and Excel