#Job No. MN160.
Cambridgeshire Territory (Saffron Waldon, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge)
Up to £30,000 + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Van + Fuel Card
Average 40 hours per week.
Service Engineer sought within specialist distributor and service provider of a broad range of patient handling equipment.
The Service Engineer role will involve the fault finding, repair and installation of patient handling equipment experience including profiling beds, mobile hoists, ceiling hoists and specialised access baths. Candidates without previous experience within the medical industry with a strong electrical/electronic and mechanical knowledge are encouraged to apply for the role.
The company employ around 70 staff across the country and are in a period of rapid growth and are looking to bring on more customers in the foreseeable future making this a safe and stable employer for the long term for the successful candidate.
The Service Engineer Role:
* Service and repair on a wide range of patient handling equipment within care homes
* Covering the Cambridgeshire territory
* Vehicle and specific equipment provided for work purposes only
The Service Engineer:
* From any service background, preferably the medical industry
* Willing to cover a territory of in and around the Service Engineer