#Job No. MN83.
Service Engineer (Mobility Equipment/ Pressure Care Equipment)
North West London Territory
Up to £30,000 + Call Out Rota £4,200 (OTE £34,200) + Overtime + Van + Tools + Holiday + Pension + Death in Service Benefit + Health Insurance
Service Engineer position available in a well-established and people focused manufacturing company. The company have a very good reputation in the industry and are employee focused. With this field based role there is no requirement to stay away.
The ideal Service Engineer will have experience with mobility equipment/ pressure care equipment. Both electrical and mechanical skills are required. You’ll be carrying out repair and service of patient handling equipment – products such as mattresses/ceiling/mobile/bath hoists, baths, showers, beds, stair lifts etc. You’ll liaise closely with the schedulers to ensure work is carried out to the expected standard. This is a customer facing role.
The company are well established with a vast product range supplying electro/mechanical equipment to customers globally. The company have gone from strength to strength in recent years winning new contracts and investing in the company.
This is a great chance to join a successful company.
The Service Engineer role:
* Repair/Servicing of patient handling equipment
* Covering the North West London Territory
* Responsible for company vehicle/tools and van stock levels
* Call out rota
The Service Engineer required:
* Must have pressure care equipment experience such as mattresses/ceiling/mobile/bath hoists, baths, showers, beds, stair lifts etc.
* Electrical/mechanical qualification
* Excellent customer facing skills