#Job No. MN96.
£30,000 - £40,000 Base + Van + Phone + Laptop + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Company Credit Card + Fuel Card
Somerset - Oxford Territory
40 Hours a week Monday to Friday
Service Engineer opportunity available for those looking for a diverse role in a successful and growing company. The role will suit those looking to have a valued position in the company.
To apply for the role you need to have an electrical/mechanical service or maintenance background. Any experience in pharmaceutical sectors is desired especially experience with pharmaceutical washers, autoclaves and VHP chambers. You don’t need service experience to apply for the role, you need to be happy in a customer facing role and happy to travel across the UK and Ireland to client sites. There is a requirement to stay away, some weeks it can be twice a week other times none.
The role is servicing processing and packaging machines for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and food industry. The role primarily focuses on service, repair and training customers on the machines, preparing service reports and building up the service side of the business. This will involve preparing quotes for new customers and visiting potential customers. You will work with the office to coordinate the calls. They key focus is being able to fully support the customer.
This is a great chance to be part of a growing company where you’ll be able to progress as the company grows.
The Service Engineer role:
* Service, repair and training customers on the machines in the UK and Ireland
* Travel covering the whole of the UK and Ireland involving staying away for up to a week
* Occasional workshop activities are required
* 40 hours a week, no overtime.
The Service Engineer:
* Electrical/mechanical service or maintenance background
* Experience with pharmaceutical washers, autoclaves and VHP chambers
* Excellent communication skills
* Happy with travel and overnight stays