#Job No. MH932b.
Service Engineer (Refrigeration)
£32,000 to £34,000 basic salary plus overtime paid at 1.5 and 2.0 x base rate.
Company Van (available for personal use if desired) + Pension
Service Engineer x 2 sought for national brand within specialised refrigeration installation and service industry in period of growth due to high demand.
The role will be suited to engineers from the refrigeration and air conditioning industry that hold the F-gas CAT1, minimum NVQ level 2 in refrigeration and experience in the service and repair of VRV’s, Chillers, water coolers, walk in fridges and freezers and bottle chillers etc.
The role will cover a local territory and will have an even split between field based work and company premises based work you will be provided with a company vehicle with all travel paid door to door when on field based work. There is a separate installation team so nearly all work will planned service and breakdown response with the summer months being heavily biased towards reactive breakdown response. You will from part of a weekly rotating call out rota that will be between 1 in 4 and 6 weeks depending on the spread of engineers nationally.
Most works can be completed within the working day and all additional hours will be paid at overtime rates for travel therefore overnight stay away is only an occasional requirement.
The company over 20 years of successful growth and now have a wide spread UK customer base and offer long term secure employment with the longer term potential for career progression for those who desire it.
The role in brief:
* A mix of planned service and breakdown repair on a range of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
* Work across a national customer base but the majority of work will be regionalised to engineer location as much as possible. This role will also have a large proportion of work based at the company’s Scunthorpe location.
* Take part in an on call rota and be flexible with early start and late finish times as needed. All additional hours paid at 1.5 and 2.0 x base rate.
* Experienced refrigeration engineer used to travel within a predominantly repair based capacity.
* Hold the CAT1 F-GAS and NVQ level 2 in refrigerants.
* CSCS, IPAF, PASMA – all highly desirable.