#Job No. TD396.
£11.00 to £13.50 per hour OTE £38,000 + Van + Tools + Phone+ Laptop + Company Pension + 20 Days and Bank Holidays + Training
Monday to Friday 44.5 hour week, paid door to door with a 1 in 3 weekend on call rota (when on call you are paid a guaranteed 8 hours on Saturday and 6 hours on Sunday even if not called out)
Service Engineer required for a leading and growing service provider who can offer an excellent opportunity to join an established company who can provide excellent earning opportunities, ongoing training and career development.
The Service Engineer role will suit candidates from any engineering background who are confident working independently on industrial electrical and mechanical equipment/machinery. You will cover the Exeter/Taunton area (south M5) and will be customer facing. The company use online systems to book, log and track jobs, so you will need to be confident with basic IT software.
* Service based role covering the south M5 area
* Working at customers sites (retail/supermarket environments) from a fully stocked van to maintain and service scissor lifts, balers, compactors and associated equipment. You will also carry out full strip downs and testing of machinery.
* You will work on 230V and 415V electrics and hydraulics on a daily basis.
* You will work in various environments and will need to be comfortable working outdoors.
* On call weekend rota of 1 in 3 weekends (paid a guaranteed 8 hours on Saturday and 6 hours on Sunday even if not called out)
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance of balers, compactors, dock levellers and associated retail/loading bay machinery
* There will be voluntary overtime available to work.
* Confident working independently whilst being customer facing
* Comfortable being on call 1 in 3 weekends
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance experience of heavy/industrial equipment