#Job No. TD444a.
Service Engineer (Pumps)
Stratford, (Covering London)
Circa £40,000 OTE £45,000 + Holiday + Van + Phone + Tools + Pay Reviews + Overtime Paid at Premium rates
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (40 Hour Week)
Service Engineer required for a leading drain/pumps service provider who can offer a very competitive salary and the opportunity to join a well respected and growing company.
The Service Engineer role will suit candidates from any background who have experience of maintaining and installing pumps and ancillary equipment. You will need to be comfortable customer facing and going into various commercial/industrial environments. There will be irregular on call requirements, paid at premium rates (roughly once or twice a month). Candidates with any pump experience are encouraged to apply including ex forces candidates!
The Service Engineer role will be working on the maintenance, installation, inspection and repair of water and waste water systems (including sewage systems). You will work on all mechanical (pump related) faults and installs day to day, whilst covering the London area. Once every two months, you might travel outside of London, however you will spend the vast majority of your time in London.
* Mechanical maintenance, inspection, install and repair of water/waste water systems
* Covering London (with one trip every 2 months outside of London)
* Experience of working on pumps
* Comfortable covering London, with very occasional travel outside of London
* Comfortable with a small amount of on call work (paid at premium rates)