#Job No. TD472.
Service Engineer (Electronic/Electrical)
Bristol (Covering the South West, London and Midlands)
£25,000 to £28,000 + 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holiday + Overtime + Pension + Benefits
Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30
Service Engineer required for a leading supplier and service provider of audio/visual equipment, who can provide a varied and technically interesting role.
The Service Engineer role will suit candidates from any background who have experience repairing electronic and electrical equipment. You will need to be comfortable splitting your time between the company workshop in North Bristol and on the road at various schools, theatres and venues. You will predominantly cover the South West, but will also travel to London and the Midlands from time to time.
The role will involve repair and service of a wide range of audio visual equipment and repair to component level. You will predominantly carry out electronic and electrical, but will also carry out some mechanical repairs. You will need to diagnose, fault find, test and repair on a daily basis. There will be a small amount of overtime that can be taken as time off in lieu or paid at a premium rate.
* Workshop and service based repair of a wide range of audio/visual equipment
* You will be based in north Bristol and cover the South West and occasionally London and the Midlands when required
* Electrical and electronic repair
* Pool van for any field based work
* From ANY background with experience repairing electronic/electrical equipment
* Comfortable commuting to North Bristol and travelling when required