#Job No. TW446.
£29,000 + Call Out Rota + Van + Contributory Pension Plan + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Oyster Card Available
Monday to Friday role, paid overtime required when on call, early finish on Friday (1.30pm)
Service Engineer sought for successful and growing water systems company offering comprehensive training and development.
The role will be suited to those with experience of pumping systems, cooling systems or similar technologies that involve electronic, hydraulic systems or similar. Experience as a mechanical engineer, electrician, plumber or controls specialist all transfers well. A CSCS card is needed to work on construction sites.
The company specialise in water harvesting and water recycling systems within the built environment, you will be based mainly within plant rooms and construction site environments. The role is varied and interesting involving site surveys, commissioning, maintenance, test and warehouse duties.
The company have increased headcount significantly over the last few years and now is an exciting time to join the business. Product training and career development opportunities are on offer.
The Service Engineer role in brief:
* Field Service, repair and installation of specialist water harvesting and recycling systems.
* Site surveys, product test and repair, after sales and warehouse duties.
* Working within multiple plant room and construction site environments in Central London.
* Occasional travel across the UK and further afield.
* 39 hours a week Monday to Friday.
The Service Engineer:
* Experience of pumping systems, cooling systems or similar technologies that involve electronic, hydraulic systems or similar.
* Experience as a mechanical engineer, electrician, plumber or controls specialist all transfers well.
* Experience in rainwater harvesting and/or greywater recycling systems is advantageous.
* CSCS card is needed to work on construction sites.