#Job No. JS263.
£30,000 to £35,000 + Expenses + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Training + Pension
Monday to Friday – Flexible Hours
Service Manager required for an innovative company who manufacture and supply their products predominantly to the medical industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a growing company who offer a varied role and full training and development.
The Service Manager role will be suited to a candidate from any engineering background such as mechanical, electrical and electronics engineers are all encouraged to apply. The role will suit an experienced hands-on engineer with a background within field service-based roles and what entails in this type of position. Management / team leader experience of any kind is a preference, however, engineers looking to step into management will also be considered.
The Service Manager role will involve leading a service engineering team of 3 people. The role will be varied with an even split of management and hands on tasks required. The main parts of the role will be training and assisting engineers both at site and on the phone as well as assisting in troubleshooting of equipment at the Chesham HQ. The Service Manager the last point of contact if needed in the field to assist with a client’s breakdown or troubleshooting.
This a great opportunity to join a company who in the last year experienced growth of 30% and offer market leading internal training and development.
The Service Manager Role:
* Leading a service engineering team of 3.
* Assisting with fault finding on site or over the phone to engineers in the field.
* Completing regular training and technical support.
The Service Engineer:
* Experience in a field-based engineering role
* From any engineering background such as mechanical, electrical and electronics
* Previous experience managing teams or an engineer looking to step into management
* Hold a professional engineering qualification