#Job No. TW410.
Service Manager (Lifts/Service & Repair)
£36,000 - £38,000 + Company Car (for personal use) + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm
Service Manager required for a successful and reputable lift installation and service provider. This is a great chance to be part of a growing company where you’ll play a key role in ensuring successful service delivery.
The role will suit Lift Service Engineers looking to step into their first managerial role OR experienced Service Managers from ANY industry. Applicants need to be happy working primarily in an office based role travelling to meet clients and engineers when needed.
Based from the company’s head office in Martock, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the service department is operating smoothly. You’ll oversee a small team of engineers and administration staff. You’ll ensure all service work is carried out efficiently for customers primarily in the South West. You’ll travel to meet clients when needed along with the field engineers.
This is a great chance to join a successful business. The company employ around 40 people and you’ll play a key part in the growth of the service department.
The role in brief:
* Managing a service department on a day to day basis
* Responsible for Field Service Engineers and office staff
* Meet with clients when needed
* Ensure KPI’s are hit
* Maintain and improve all service activity
The person required:
* Experienced Service Manager from ANY industry OR a Service Engineer from the lift industry looking to get into a managerial role
* Team Leader, Supervisor, Management or strong desire to move into a management role
* Organised and IT literate