#Job No. JS100.
Setter Operator (Laser)
Up to £30,000 OTE £40,000 + Overtime (Paid at time and third) + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Monday to Thursday – 18:00 to 06:00
Setter Operator required for a smaller & rapidly growing heavy manufacturing business. The role will appeal to a candidate looking to join a rapidly growing business offering great training and great overall earning potential.
Full training will be given on the laser machines. The successful Setter Operator will be from ANY heavy manufacturing background. Candidates will have ideally experience of setting and operating machines within a heavy production process. Candidates with previous experience in a CNC background are encouraged to apply for the role. The successful candidate will also be able to read engineering drawings and have strong communication skills.
The Setter Operator role consists of setting and operating tube laser machines. Full internal training will be provided on the machines. The role will require selecting the correct parameters for the machine to maximise output, correctly labelling and identifying work pallets clearly as well as keeping your machine clean and ensuring health and safety standards are always met.
This is a great opportunity to join a company in a period of growth who offer plenty of overtime with the possibility to take your earnings over £40,000. You can even move into a Supervisory role as the company grows.
The Setter Operator:
* From any heavy machine operating background (will i9deally have some laser / CNC setting / operating experience)
* Competent reading engineering drawings
* Strong written/verbal communication skills
The Setter Operator Role:
* Set and operate tube laser machines
* Labelling work pallets
* Ensuring health and safety standards are met
* Role can include using overhead cranes and fork lift trucks – no experience necessary & full training can be given