#Job No. cc1027a.
£37,800 + Holiday + Pension + Benefits Package
4 on 4 off, days and nights
Shift Engineer required for a stable manufacturer offering a well-paid career move. The company are looking to recruit an experienced Shift Engineer looking to join a progressive, established business.
The successful candidate will be a Maintenance Engineer from ANY manufacturing background, FMCG / food is preferable. Those with strong hands on experience and an electrical qualification are invited to apply. You will have strong fault finding and diagnostic skills and feel confident working on hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
You will provide reactive breakdown cover and execute a planned maintenance schedule, you will also be involved in total planned maintenance and engineering improvement projects. The environment is high volume, medium-heavy manufacturing.
The company are part of a group of specialist FMCG producers and have been in a strong market position for many years. Training will be provided to close any skill gaps; the company provide long term stable employment.
* PPM and reactive maintenance across a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Projects based improvement work
* 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights
The Person Required:
* Electrically biased and qualified Maintenance Engineer
* ANY manufacturing background with FMCG / food preferable
* Live within a commutable distance of the West Knapton area.